Purpose of the Society
The aim of the «Swiss Society for Early Childhood Research» is to strengthen the Swiss research field relating to young children. It is a network of researchers from various disciplines and has been set up as an society. The society will promote in particular:
- the training of the next generation of researchers,
- national and international networking,
- the exchange and dissemination of information and knowledge,
- dialogue between the disciplines, and
- dialogue with the public.
Find here more detailed information about the society in your language: